Let’s Work Together
We need volunteers for our clinical trials
Show me current trials!
Our research is creating a healthier society. We have almost 20 years clinical Research experience.
Highly trained doctors and staff are here to provide the highest quality data.
Solving the Puzzle
Our mission is to provide answers using scientific research.
Paradigm Clinical Research Centers Inc, are like no other Pharmaceutical Research center you have worked with. Whether you are a patient or a Sponsor, the Dedicated physicians and Quality research staff make the process smooth and safe. Founded in 2009, each of our locations will provide the highest quality data in the industry. All of our locations can preform trials in Phases I – IV.
Why People Participate: People participate in clinical trials for a variety of reasons. Healthy volunteers say they participate to help others and to contribute to moving science forward. Participants with an illness or disease also participate to help others, but also to possibly receive the newest treatment and to have the additional care and attention from the clinical trial staff. Clinical trials offer hope for many people and an opportunity to help researchers find better treatments for others in the future.
SPONSORS AND CROs
Paradigm Clinical Research Centers
Redding, CA has several Investigators to cover all therapeutic indications. Dr. Jamshid Saleh, MD is a highly trained Neurosurgeon, and has been a very well respected physician in the area for the last 20 years. Dr. Saleh graduated from the University of Birmingham Medical School. He did a 2-year research fellowship at the Stanford School of Medicine in the field of Neuroscience. Dr. Saleh has an extensive patient data base to draw patients from.
Dr. Saleh’s clinical research experience expands far beyond neuroscience. He has run Phase I, II, III, IV, and first in human trials. We are also a yellow fever dedicated vaccine center, that can run almost any vaccine trial. We have run Ebola, Rabies, Small Pox, Pandemic and other types of flu.
Redding is the state’s largest city north of Sacramento, as well as the northern most designated metropolitan area and city with over 120,000 people. Redding is a little over 2 hours north of Sacramento. There is a major airport that is no more than 20 minutes from the site. There are 2 major hospitals that Dr. Saleh has privileges and dozens of clinics and physicians
Our Current Investigators
- Gary Boone MD (Internal Medicine) Hypertension, Diabetes, Arthritis, Dermatitis, Respiratory Infections, UTI, Depression, Anxiety, Headaches & Vaccines
- Bruce Lasker, MD (Neurologist) Migraine and Neurodegenerative disease, Epilepsy, general neurological diseases
- Isaac Bakst, MD (Neurologist) General Neurological disease
- Dennis Coughlin, MD (Dermatologist) All aspects of Dermatology
- Paul Schalch, MD (ENT and Allergy) Allergic Rhinitis, Atopic Rhinitis, Recurrent Sinusitis, Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Sleep Disorder, Nasal Polyp, and Sleep Apnea
- Stanton Elzi, MD (Internal Medicine) Diabetes type 2, COPD, Vaccine (for older population) GOUT, Fatty liver, obesity, smoking, lipids & Vaccines
- Michael Kazimir (Internal Medicine) All aspects of Internal Medicine & Vaccines
- Stefanie Throlson, MS, RN, ANP-BC
- T. Nandakumar MD (Internal Medicine) All aspects of Internal Medicine & Vaccines
- Rafael Lupercio MD (Pulmonary Medicine) All aspects of Pulmonary Medicine and Internal Medicine, Vaccines
- Muna Danial Muneeb Omar MD (Pulmonary Medicine)
- Jamshid Saleh MD (Neurosurgery)
- Ronald Reece MD (Dermatology) All aspects of Dermatology
- Matthew Miles MD (Infectious Disease & Internal Medicine) All aspects of infectious disease and internal medicine, Vaccines
- Than Aung MD (Primary Care Medicine)